Sunflame GT Pride 2 Burner Gas Stove, Black
- Extra-spacious toughened glass cooktop with metallic gold finish
- 2 high efficiency brass burners with dimensions of 85 mm x 85 mm
- Brushed matte finish stainless steel base
- Euro-coated pan supports, stainless steel drip trays
- Colour: Black, Material: Stainless Steel Base
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Gas Stove (670 mm x 390 mm x 145 mm)
|In The Box|
|1 Gas Stove|
|Model Number||GT 2B PRIDE BK B|
|Body Material||Glass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Burner Type||Thermal Efficient Brass Burner|
|Covered in Warranty||Manufacturing Defects|
|Domestic Warranty||2 Year|
Perfect Cooking Solution for Small Families
Cook a wide variety of dishes with the Sunflame GT Pride 2 burner gas stove and experience its high quality manufacturing and finish that sets it apart from the rest. Featuring two high efficiency brass burners with ideal dimensions of 85 mm by 85 mm, this gas stove is perfect for bachelors and small families who want to cook more than one food item at a time. These efficient brass burners not only consume less LPG than other types of burners but are also extremely durable and can withstand heavy use. Try the latest recipe, cook vegetables, curries, rice, rotis and a large number of dishes using this efficient gas stove.
Made from High Quality Materials for Long-lasting DurabilityWith a brushed matte finish stainless steel base at the bottom and toughened glass on top, the Sunflame GT Pride gas stove is built to last for a long time, even with regular use. The pan supports on the burner are Euro-coated to prevent the colour from chipping off while the drip trays are made from stainless steel with the ability to withstand high temperatures on a daily basis. The toughened glass is heat and break resistant and scratch proof, making it easy to clean and maintain.
Elegant Design with Toughened Glass TopFeaturing a unique look with black toughened glass and an elegant design, the Sunflame GT Pride 2 burner gas stove is the perfect tool to give your kitchen a modern look and feel. Furthermore, the burner knobs feature a futuristic design while the brass burners sport a metallic golden finish for the perfect contrast with the black body of the stove. Combining aesthetics with functionality, these burners are placed well apart from each other to facilitate the use of larger utensils while cooking.
From the manufacturer
The Clear Choice!
Sunflame with its presence in the Indian kitchens for more than three decades has constantly endeavored to give homemakers the latest in technology and making coking a luxurious and pleasurable experience. Our continuous pursuit of the true understanding of customer’s needs and necessities, have made us constantly innovative. Always exploring the possibility of new designs, technologies, features and innovations with great stress on R&D, Sunflame has established its leadership in creating better products for its consumers. Our vast network of dealers and service centers across the country ensures unfailing service and support for ultimate customer satisfaction.
Sunflame’s products promise more efficient cooking and a hassle-free life. It is this promise, and its utmost fulfilment, that has made Sunflame a trusted and loved householder brand in the country making it clearly the clear choice for its customers.
We’ve always been by your side for decades with a wide range of stylish, elegant sturdy and efficient appliances and cookware that keep your kitchen ahead of the times. So while you put your comfort and convenience!
Leave the Kitchen to us:
At Sunflame, we have a dream. A glorious dream of making life easier in every kitchen and every home of India. Creating appliances that are unmatched in styling and performance. Making life more convenient, more fun for you and your family.
We pledge to make this dream a reality through the power of commitment to excellence. Excellence in every product that proudly carries the Sunflame name.
Sunflame Glass Cook Top
High Efficiency Brass Burners
These burners consume lesser LPG and give more heat as compared to TRB burners of hobs or aluminium alloy burners . Apart from their good looks and higher efficiency, they are long lasting.
Specially Toughened Glass Cook Top
Apart from being heat & break resistant , these are scratch & stain proof so these are easy to clean and maintain. High quality non-magnetic matt finish stainless steel base.
High Temperature Resistant Pan Supports
Longer life with special coating that does not allow chipping off. Stainless steel drip trays – futuristic knobs.
General Safety Tips
– Sunflame L.P. gas stove is simple and safe to use. Turn gas stove upside down & fit the rubber grommets into place.
– Connect gas stove to the gas cylinder by fitting the free end of rubber tube to the inlet connection nozzle. The rubber tubing should be laid in such a manner so as to avoid sharp bends.
– While lighting the burner, first open the gas valve on the cylinder. Bring a lighted match stick to the burner which is to be lit. Then push the relevant knob and turn it to the “ON” position.
– While putting off the burner, first close the regulating valve provided with the cylinder and then turn stove knob to “OFF” position.
– The cylinder should not be tilted horizontally while in use.
– Take care to avoid spillage while cooking as this may result in extinguishing of flame and clogging of burner holes.
– Before removing a dish from the burner, switch off the appropriate knob.
– Do not try to dismantle or repair yourself the gas valves or burner nozzles as the same may not be replaced properly due to damaging of threads or lack of proper tools or training.
– In case of any difficulty regarding operation, please contact your gas dealer for necessary action.
– Don’t allow food to boil over. This could put out the flame, while still leaving the gas on, which increases the potential for a fire or explosion.
– Don’t line the stove burners with foil, as this could inhibit air flow to the burners.
– Don’t allow pots to boil dry on the stove.
– Don’t set boxes, plastic dishes or items other than cooking pots on top of stove burners.
– Close the cylinder valve and replace dust caps, where provided, when a gas cylinder is not in use.
– Use a straight pin or an opened paper clip to unclog each small port of the gas burner.
– Remove all the parts of the burner and cooktop that can be removed. Soak them using a sink of hot water with dish soap while you clean the rest of the burner surfaces.